On the question whether there is such a drug as “Levitra for women“, you can answer unequivocally-no. But since the agent is the causative levitra action on women agent and ensures blood flow to the genitals, it is quite possible that women can use it to stimulate potency.
However, he can act on everyone in different ways: someone will help, but someone will not. According to reviews of the drug can be judged that the sexual attraction of a girl is not experienced. The only thing is an increase in sensitivity.
What is the drug
Levitra is a drug for restoring erectile function in men.
The main active ingredient is vardenafil.
The effect on the body is as follows:
- relaxation of the smooth muscles of the pelvic organs;
- the increase in the action of nitric oxide released during sexual arousal;
- expansion of blood vessels (blood flow to the organs of the genitourinary system is ensured).
These effects accompany men only with the action of the drug.
The only difference from other pathogens – the components of Levitra do not accumulate in the body and are excreted through the day in a natural way.
Why the drug may not work on women? The mechanism of excitation and orgasm in women and men is different. The female sex is much more complicated than that of the stronger sex. Female excitement and orgasm are psychological. That is, if a girl does not want to have sex, she has a dislike for a partner, then there is no question of orgasm and excitability.
In men, everything is easier – just look at the naked partner and the desire wakes up by itself. The only problem that can arise – a member does not acquire the necessary firmness for various reasons (stagnation of blood in the pelvic organs, prostate gland disease). In this case, help the pathogens, in particular Levitra. The influx of blood rushes to the penis, and it becomes firm.
How can Levitra help women?
If the desire to have sex is, then taking a stimulant, a woman will receive the same blood flow to the vagina and clitoris.
Increase and sensitivity due to irritation of nerve endings, which are components of the drug. The opportunity to get an orgasm in women against the background of Levitra increases. But, judging by the reviews, this phenomenon occurs infrequently. Therefore, experts recommend the use of pathogens designed specifically for women. They help not only to restore libido, but also contain components that contribute to the secretion of vaginal secretion (lubrication).
Although there is one paradox, for example, the female and male Viagra in composition are absolutely identical, the difference between them is only in the color of the capsule. Drinking Viagra for men, a woman feels the same effect as a woman’s pathogens.
Contraindications, contraindications, side effects
The instructions for use contain information that Levitra is not indicated for use by girls, children, and adolescents under the age of majority.
Like any drug, Levitra has a contraindication for increasing potency. Some of them are absolute.
- an allergy to vardenafil;
- individual intolerance of the auxiliary components of the stimulant;
- taking drugs containing nitrates, donators of nitric oxide;
- liver disease and kidney system;
- high blood pressure;
- suffered strokes, heart attacks;
- diseases of the digestive tract (especially with ulcers);
- ophthalmologic pathology.
Relative contraindications include Peyronie’s disease, anemia, leukemia. With such diseases, Levitra is administered under the close supervision of a specialist.
Do not neglect contraindications. Especially if the pill to stimulate the excitement will be taken by a woman.
Often it is an independent reception leads to serious consequences. Do not forget that many diseases can occur secretively and do not manifest for years. For example, liver disease. After all, this organ has no nerve endings, so it starts to ache already at the advanced stages. Hepatic pathologies are one of the contraindications in which Levitra can not be taken.
The scheme of reception should appoint only a narrow specialist. It depends on many indicators – age, individual characteristics of the body.
If a man or woman takes any medicines at the same time, you should tell the doctor who will prescribe the Levitra dosage.
The drug should be taken an hour before the sexual act, if before that person ate well. If the tablet is drunk on an empty stomach – the action will begin after 15-20 minutes. Judging by the responses of men, the drug is well tolerated. Women’s reviews suggest that the pill did not have a particular effect. The only positive thing – increased sensitivity of the clitoris.
If the rules of admission are violated, the following side effects may develop:
- dermatitis, dermal tooth, redness of some areas of the skin;
- swelling of the face, limbs;
- headaches and dizziness;
- convulsive conditions;
- increased eye pressure;
- palpitation, tachycardia;
- stool disorders;
- nausea and vomiting.
What drugs can replace Levitra?
Accepting or not taking Levitra, depends on the desire of a woman. Today, pharmaceutical companies produce a sea of various stimulant drugs for women’s potency – cream, sprays, tablets. Of course, nothing terrible will happen if the girl drinks Levitra (in the absence of contraindications), but the proper and expected effect does not come.
What drugs are better for taking advantage of to increase the female libido:
- “The golden spanish fly”. Available in the form of drops that do not have a color, smell. Affects not only excitability and provides the necessary amount of lubricant, but also helps to become a liberated woman.
- The Silver Fox. It works instantly. Produced in the form of powder. It increases the sensitivity of the genitals.
- “Spanish fly D5”. Is a powerful and effective aphrodisiac. Thanks to the components, orgasm acquires more vivid colors.
- Passion Angel. Produced in the form of an intimate gel. Improves blood circulation. Helps increase the sensitivity of the clitoris and the walls of the vagina. Delays menopause.
- “Rongmei.” Gel is popular not only because it has a stimulating effect on sexual desire, but also because it acts as an antiseptic. That is, you can make sex safe and do not use condoms.
- Spray Love Spray Active. A powerful stimulant. Provides instant action. In addition to the main components, it contains nutrients that make the skin of the labia soft and tender.
- Cream Viamax Warm. Has a warming effect, helps to increase the sensitivity of erogenous zones.
- Cream Itch Cream. It helps to experience orgasm even in cases when a woman has never felt it.
- Cream Clitoris Aktiv. Activates the sensitivity of the clitoris. The action is instantaneous, the duration is 4-5 hours.
- Happy lady cream. Excellent enhances sex drive.
- Cream Shunga Female Orgasm. Designed specifically for the clitoris. Lubricating it with cream, a woman feels pleasure even from a weak touch.
- Spray Volt 6VOLT. It is widely popular among women. Provides a series of bright orgasms.
Apparently, there are a lot of means that can provide a woman with a sexual act with vivid sensations. Is it worth stopping choice on the male drug Levitra?
Levitra is a drug for the treatment of erectile dysfunction from the German company Bayer. Many pharmaceutical companies also produce generics with the same name, which have the same degree of effectiveness as the original drug. How does Levitra work? How often can you use this way to restore your erection, and how to properly take this stimulant?
Can I take Levitra to women?
What happens if a woman takes such a sexual stimulant? The drug is designed in such a way as to act solely on the male genitalia. It is under the influence of the active component that the pressure in the vessels increases, resulting in an erection.
On a woman, such a drug will have almost no effect (in some cases, an increase in the release of vaginal lubrication, which contributes to a more comfortable sexual intercourse). Nevertheless, for the fair sex there are other drugs designed specifically to take into account the characteristics of their body. Such a means not only increases the amount of lubrication, but also contributes to the occurrence of natural sexual arousal.
The intake of male Levitra by women increases the risk of side effects, in particular, abdominal pain and increased heart rate. That’s why the ladies are not recommended to take such a drug, the more the effect of this method is doubtful.
If at hand there is still no female causative agent or you want to experiment with sexual stimulants, a woman is allowed to take half of the male dosage (for example, 5 mg or less). Practice shows that this method exacerbates feelings during sex, but it does not help all women – it all depends on the individual characteristics of the body.